Terms and Conditions
Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency (CanNor) accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions on this Web site. In some instances the content of this site is a compilation of data obtained from many sources and the data is subject to change without notice. CanNor does not warrant or guarantee that the information is accurate, complete or current at all times.
In no event will CanNor be liable or responsible for any damages resulting from any such errors, inaccuracies or omissions nor will CanNor be liable or responsible for any lost profits, loss of revenue or earnings, claims by third parties or for any economic, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damage including but not limited to any demands or causes of action in contract, tort or otherwise including any liability for negligence.
Ownership and Usage of Content Provided on This Site
[Copyright / Permission to Reproduce Notices]
Materials on this website were produced and/or compiled by Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency for the purpose of providing Canadians with access to information about the programs and services offered by the Government of Canada. You may use and reproduce the materials as follows:
Unless otherwise specified you may reproduce the materials in whole or in part for non-commercial purposes, and in any format, without charge or further permission, provided you do the following:
- Exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- Indicate both the complete title of the materials reproduced, as well as the author (where available); and
- Indicate that the reproduction is a copy of the version available at [URL where original document is available].
Unless otherwise specified, you may not reproduce materials on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution without prior written permission from Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency.
Some of the content on this site may be subject to the copyright of another party. Where information has been produced or copyright is not held by Government of Canada, the materials are protected under the Copyright Act, and international agreements. Details concerning copyright ownership are indicated on the relevant page(s). To obtain permission to reproduce Government of Canada materials on this site for commercial purposes or to obtain additional information concerning copyright ownership and restrictions, please contact:
Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency
Terrasses de la Chaudière
10 Wellington, North Tower,
Reproduction of Government Symbols Notice
The official symbols of the Government of Canada, including the Canada Wordmark, the Arms of Canada, and the flag symbol may not be reproduced, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes, without prior written authorization. Request for authorization from the Treasury Board Secretariat may be addressed to:
Federal Identity Program
Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
300 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Canada K1A 0R5
Some of the materials and graphical elements found on Government of Canada Web sites are subject to copyrights held by other organizations. This is particularly true of sites that are jointly operated by a Government of Canada institution and an external organization as part of a collaborative arrangement. In such cases, some restrictions on the reproduction of materials or graphical elements may apply and it may be necessary to seek permission from the rights holder prior to reproducing the material.
Linking to Non-Government of Canada Websites
Links to websites not under the control of the Government of Canada are provided solely for the convenience of our website visitors. The government is not responsible for the accuracy, currency or reliability of the content. The government does not offer any guarantee in that regard and is not responsible for the information found through these links, nor does it endorse the sites and their content.
Visitors should also be aware that information offered by non-Government of Canada sites to which this website links is not subject to the Privacy Act, the Official Languages Act and may not be accessible to persons with disabilities. The information offered may be available only in the language(s) used by the sites in question. With respect to privacy, visitors should research the privacy policies of these non-Government websites before providing personal information.
- ISC Web sites do not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We would only obtain this type of information if you supply it by sending us an e-mail or registering in a secure portion of the site.
- All personal information created, held or collected by this department is protected under the federal Privacy Act. This means that at any point of collection you will be asked for consent to collect your information, and you will be informed of the purpose for which it is being collected and how to exercise your right of access to that information.
- ISC employs software programs to monitor network traffic, and to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. This software receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Web site, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
- This website uses Web analytics tools that place session and/or persistent digital markers (i.e. cookies) on the device you use to visit our websites. The cookies we use do not allow CanNor to identify you personally. The information obtained through the use of these cookies may be shared with Google Analytics and WebTrends, which supply Web analytics services to ISC. The information obtained through the use of these cookies is compiled into aggregated statistical reports used to analyze traffic patterns to, from and within our websites (for example, most visited pages) and to assess our websites' efficiency (for example, analysis of broken links). Such information may be used by CanNor for communications and information technology statistical purposes, as well as for audit, evaluation, research, planning and reporting requirement purposes.
- Visiting our website with cookies disabled will have no significant impact on your browsing experience. You can set your browser to detect and reject cookies. Please consult your browser's Help Menu for instructions.
- Information on individual visitors is only used by CanNor employees who need to know the information in order to respond to your request or to ensure the security of this system. We only share the information you give us with another government department if your inquiry relates to that department. We do not use the information to create individual profiles, nor do we disclose this information to anyone outside the federal government.
- Questions or comments regarding this policy, or the administration of the Privacy Act in Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency's web site, may be directed to the Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (819) 997-8277 or writing to:
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency
10 Wellington, 18th Floor
Les Terrasses de la Chaudière
If you are not satisfied with our response to your privacy concern, you may wish to contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner by calling 1-800-267-0441 or via the Internet.
Providing Content in Our Official Languages
The Official Languages Act, the Official Languages (Communications with and Services to the Public) Regulations and Treasury Board policy requirements establish when Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency uses both English and French to provide services to or communicate with members of the public. When there is no obligation to provide these in both official languages, content may be available in one official language only. Information provided by entities not subject to the Official Languages Act is in the language(s) provided. Information provided in a language other than English or French is only for the convenience of our website visitors.
While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accessibility of this site, some content or services found here might be inaccessible to some visitors. In those circumstances, the contact information for someone who can assist you has been provided.
Government of Canada Standards for Web sites
Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency has made every effort to comply with the Government of Canada Standards for Web sites. When documents are available only in PDF format, an email address is provided or clients may contact the CanNor Webmaster: email@example.com..
Thank you for your feedback