Terms and Conditions
Treasury Board Secretariat's Web Standards for the Government of Canada
Northern Canada Economic Diversification Agency has made every effort to comply with the Treasury Board Secretariat's Web Standards for the Government of Canada. Our new look incorporates these requirements. When documents are available only in PDF format, an email address is provided so that clients may contact the Northern Canada Economic Diversification Agency Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accessibility of this site, some content or services found here might be inaccessible to some visitors. In those circumstances, the contact information for someone who can assist you has been provided.
Copyright / Permission to Reproduce
Materials on this Web site were produced and/or compiled by the Government of Canada for the purpose of providing Canadians with direct access to information about the programs and services.
The material on this site is covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Canadian laws, policies, regulations and international agreements. Such provisions serve to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit reproduction of materials without written permission.
Information on this site has been posted with the intent that it be readily available for personal and public non-commercial use and may be reproduced, in part or in whole and by any means, without charge or further permission from the Government of Canada. We ask only that:
- Users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- The Government of Canada be identified as the source department; and,
- The reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made, in affiliation with or with the endorsement of the Government of Canada.
Reproduction of multiple copies of materials on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution is prohibited except with written permission from the Government of Canada's copyright administrator, Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC). Through the permission granting process, PWGSC helps ensure individuals/organizations wishing to reproduce Government of Canada materials for commercial purposes have access to the most accurate, up-to-date versions. To obtain permission to reproduce materials on this site for commercial purposes please contact:
Public Works and Government Services Canada
Publishing and Depository Services
350 Albert Street, 4th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1A 0S5
Some of the materials and graphical elements found on Government of Canada Web sites are subject to copyrights held by other organizations. This is particularly true of sites that are jointly operated by a Government of Canada institution and an external organization as part of a collaborative arrangement. In such cases, some restrictions on the reproduction of materials or graphical elements may apply and it may be necessary to seek permission from the rights holder prior to reproducing the material.
- CanNor Web sites do not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We would only obtain this type of information if you supply it by sending us an e-mail or registering in a secure portion of the site.
- All personal information created, held or collected by this department is protected under the federal Privacy Act.This means that at any point of collection you will be asked for consent to collect your information, and you will be informed of the purpose for which it is being collected and how to exercise your right of access to that information.
- CanNor employs software programs to monitor network traffic, and to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. This software receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Web site, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
- This website uses Web analytics tools that place session and/or persistent digital markers (i.e. cookies) on the device you use to visit our websites. The cookies we use do not allow CanNor to identify you personally. The information obtained through the use of these cookies may be shared with Google Analytics and WebTrends, which supply Web analytics services to CanNor. The information obtained through the use of these cookies is compiled into aggregated statistical reports used to analyze traffic patterns to, from and within our websites (for example, most visited pages) and to assess our websites' efficiency (for example, analysis of broken links). Such information may be used by CanNor for communications and information technology statistical purposes, audit, evaluation, research, planning and reporting.
- Visiting our website with cookies disabled will have no significant impact on your browsing experience. You can set your browser to detect and reject cookies. Please consult your browser's Help Menu for instructions.
- Information on individual visitors is only used by CanNor employees who need to know the information in order to respond to your request or to ensure the security of this system. We only share the information you give us with another government department if your inquiry relates to that department. We do not use the information to create individual profiles, nor do we disclose this information to anyone outside the federal government.
- Questions or comments regarding this policy, or the administration of the Privacy Act in CanNor's web site, may be directed to the Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator by e-mail to email@example.com or by calling (867) 975-3732 or writing to:
PO Box 40
Iqaluit, NU X0A 0H0
If you are not satisfied with our response to your privacy concern, you may wish to contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner by calling 1-800-267-0441 or via the Internet.
Links to other Web sites not under the control of the Government of Canada are provided for the convenience of users. Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy, the currency and the reliability of the content, the Government of Canada does not offer any guarantee in that regard and is not responsible for the information found through these links.
Users should be aware that information on external sites to which the Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency links is not subject to the Official Languages Act and is available only in the language(s) of those sites.
The Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency respects the Official Languages Act and relevant Treasury Board policies, and is committed to ensuring all information on this site is available in both French and English. However, users should be aware that some information from external sources is available only in the language in which it was provided.
- Date modified: