2019-2020 Expression of Interest
CanNor’s call for Expressions of Interest (EOI) for new single or multi-year projects starting in the 2019-2020 fiscal year took place from January 15 – March 1, 2019.
The application period has now closed. EOI submissions received after the deadline will only be considered should funding remain following the completion of the initial EOI assessment process.
As part of this EOI, priority will be given to projects that address one or more of the following business and community economic development priories:
- Business Scale up, Commercialization, Technology Adaptation and Market Expansion – projects that help businesses to accelerate their growth and assist with the adoption of innovative technologies that support scale-up, productivity and global competitiveness.
- Regional Innovation Ecosystems – projects that help create, grow and develop strong and inclusive regional networks that support business growth and innovation, that foster the entrepreneurial environment, and that increase the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises (SME), women entrepreneurs and under-represented groups.
- Indigenous Economic Development – projects that support and increase the participation of northern Indigenous communities and businesses/entrepreneurs in economic opportunities.
- Economic Diversification – projects that foster the sustainable growth of existing sectors such as resource extraction sectors and they supply chains, as well as the development and growth of new sectors (e.g. tourism, fisheries) in a manner which increases community capacity and maximizes jobs and wealth within the territories.
- Infrastructure Investments and Development – projects that leverage other investments to maximize local and regional opportunities by closing the small-scale economic infrastructure gap.
All EOIs must be submitted to CanNor via email at email@example.com using the 2019-2020 Expression of Interest Form and Application Guidelines.
For any questions surrounding this EOI process, please don't hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to one of our regional offices by phone.
Nunavut Regional Office
1106 Allavvik Building, 2nd floor
P.O. Box 40
Iqaluit, Nunavut X0A 0H0
Northwest Territories Regional office
Nova Plaza, 3rd Floor
P.O. Box 1500
Yellowknife, NWT, X1A 2R3
Yukon Regional Office
Suite 400-300 Main Street
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2B5
- Date modified: