Entrepreneurship and Business Development (EBD)
The Entrepreneurship and Business Development (EBD) Program is one of two program contribution streams of the Northern Aboriginal Economic Opportunities Program (NAEOP). EBD assists Indigenous entrepreneurs and Indigenous businesses through project-based support for activities that help facilitate the establishment or growth of Indigenous businesses.
CanNor may delegate the delivery of this program to regional Service Delivery Partners (SDPs) in order to increase local and regional access to the program.
The objective of EBD is to:
- Increase the number of viable Indigenous businesses and to provide a supportive business environment for Indigenous people in the territories
- Promote entrepreneurship in Indigenous communities by improving access to local and regional economic opportunities across various sectors
- Enhance access to capital for Indigenous businesses in the territories.
CanNor Approved Service Delivery Partners (SDPs)
Applicants can connect directly with any of the CanNor approved SDPs listed below for assistance with EBD project funding applications.
- Nunavut (Qikiqtaaluk) Kakivak Association firstname.lastname@example.org or (867) 979-0911
- Nunavut (Kivalliq) Kivalliq Inuit Association Contact – Kivalliqinuit or (867) 645-5725
- Nunavut (Kitikmeot) Kitikmeot Inuit Association Kitikmeot Inuit Association | Facebook or (867) 983-2458
- Northwest Territories - Metis Dene Development Fund email@example.com or (867) 873-9341
- Yukon - däna Näye Ventures Contact - däna Näye Ventures (dananaye.com) or (867) 668-6925
For More Information
For any questions regarding EBD, or to request an application form, please contact CanNor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to one of our regional offices by phone.
Nunavut Regional Office
Northwest Territories Regional Office
Yukon Regional Office