Business scale-up and productivity
Funding offered under this program stream helps businesses at various stages of development, including high-growth firms, to accelerate growth and adopt innovative technologies that support scale-up, commercialization, productivity and market expansion to become more competitive globally.
CanNor’s investments target innovative and globally oriented businesses seeking to accelerate their growth. Investments under this program stream:
- assist high-growth firms to scale up and expand;
- support technology demonstration and the commercialization of new technologies;
- encourage the early adoption or adaptation of leading-edge technologies and processes to improve productivity; and
- increase businesses’ capacity to grow through market diversification and entry into global markets.
Additional CanNor Programs
- Strategic Investments in Northern Economic Development (SINED)
- Northern Aboriginal Economic Opportunities Program (NAEOP)
- Women Entrepreneurship Fund
For more information about CanNor programs, please contact CanNor.Operations.CanNor@canada.ca
- Date modified: