Our Programs and Services
- The Inuit Learning and Development Program
- Economic Development Initiative (EDI)
- Northern Aboriginal Economic Opportunities Program (NAEOP)
- Northern Adult Basic Education Program (NABEP)
- Northern Projects Management Office (NPMO)
- Strategic Partnership Initiative (SPI)
- Inclusive Diversification and Economic Advancement in the North (IDEANorth)
- Northern Business Relief Fund (NBRF)
- Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF)
CanNor Applications and Business Tools
CanNor has a dedicated team of professional staff across the three territories, and works alongside its partners and stakeholders to foster northern economic development. The Agency is committed to delivering on the Government of Canada's priority to create a strong, diversified and sustainable economy that creates jobs, growth and long-term prosperity for the benefit of Northerners and all Canadians.
Program Terms and Conditions
2020-2021 Expression of interest
Expressions of Interest (EOI) for new single or multi-year projects starting in the 2020-2021 fiscal year took place from January 7 – February 21, 2020.
The application period is now closed. EOI submissions received after the deadline will only be considered should funding remain following the completion of the initial EOI assessment process.